Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP officejet 8710

Keep getting Printer Blocked from Samsung phone and tablet. New problem as I was previously able to print via your app.

This is what I have tried, each failed:

-new cartridges

-clear job queue through pc

-restart both tablet and phone

-restart printer

-uninstall and reinstall hp print app, restart devices

-update print app from printer

All to no avail. Just mildly frustrated. Help please.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@IamFrustratedWi Welcome to HP Community!

You seems to have done pretty much everything, the best things forward is to check if the printer works on other devices,

If yes, upgrade the printer firmware: click here for steps.

If no, check if the copier works as a stand-alone device.

Get back to us with the results.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.