01-24-2020 11:58 AM
I got this message, pinhead appears to be missing, not detected, or incorrectly installed. Is there some way to test the current pinhead to see if it is working before replacing it?
01-28-2020 12:49 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Try the steps mentioned in this HP document to fix this issue:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee