Question

Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
Accepted Solution

Printer screen light

Product Name: HP Envy Photo 7155
Operating System: Other

How do I get light to go off when printer screen not in use   on 24/7   Printer HP7155

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Printer screen light

@Dar6,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you need assistance with your HP Envy printer. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

After reviewing your post, I understand you want the printer to go into sleep mode, when not in use. Let's try these steps below which should help you resolve this issue.

For more assistance, please go through the User guide of your printer and scroll down to Chapter 2. Get started and page number 4.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)

@Dar6,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you need assistance with your HP Envy printer. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

After reviewing your post, I understand you want the printer to go into sleep mode, when not in use. Let's try these steps below which should help you resolve this issue.

For more assistance, please go through the User guide of your printer and scroll down to Chapter 2. Get started and page number 4.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (118 Views)

Thank you so much....it worked..... yeh!!!!!!!

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)

@Dar6

You're most welcome. :)

I'm glad that the suggested solution worked. 

As @Jeet_singh is out of the office today, I'm replying to you.

Happy printing! 

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation