Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7155
Other

How do I get light to go off when printer screen not in use   on 24/7   Printer HP7155

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Dar6,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you need assistance with your HP Envy printer. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

After reviewing your post, I understand you want the printer to go into sleep mode, when not in use. Let's try these steps below which should help you resolve this issue.

For more assistance, please go through the User guide of your printer and scroll down to Chapter 2. Get started and page number 4.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Dar6,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you need assistance with your HP Envy printer. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

After reviewing your post, I understand you want the printer to go into sleep mode, when not in use. Let's try these steps below which should help you resolve this issue.

For more assistance, please go through the User guide of your printer and scroll down to Chapter 2. Get started and page number 4.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you so much....it worked..... yeh!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

@Dar6

You're most welcome. 🙂

I'm glad that the suggested solution worked. 

As @Jeet_singh is out of the office today, I'm replying to you.

Happy printing! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.