Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp8715
Other

When I print from my ipad the printout will have bar code on right side and the text is messed up.  Looks like duplicate printing but off so very blurry.   I did not have this problem with my hp8610.  It happens randomly and I can go back and print later and it works correctly when printing from the same e-mail I tried pringing earlier.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@tualum

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting print quality issues while printing from your iPad on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

If you are using HP ePrint app to print.

This app is discontinued.

Use HP Smart App to print from iPad.

Click here and refer the document to know how to use the HP Smart App.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@tualum

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting print quality issues while printing from your iPad on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

If you are using HP ePrint app to print.

This app is discontinued.

Use HP Smart App to print from iPad.

Click here and refer the document to know how to use the HP Smart App.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I installed the hp smart app and follow the directions of selecting the box with the up arrow, which provides a screen of what I am trying to print.   When I select print the print screen comes up offering choice of printer, pages, etc. then I hit print.  my copy was 2 sided with the first side being fine and the second sign being blurred because of double printing.

It's not solved my problem.  It is very random as to when it messes up.   As I said, I can print the same document using the same steps and one time it is good and one time it is not.

I am under warranty now and would like to have option to replace if this is just a glitch with this printer.

HP Recommended

@tualum

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I request you to contact HP Phone Support for further assistance on this.

Let  me know if that works.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.