Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp deskjet advantage 1115
Android 9.0 Pie

I had bought new hp deskjet advantage 1115 printer, after 15 color printouts ,light blue color coming on color printouts, i had took color printouts through mobile by using hp print service plugin app.how can i solve problem? No problem in black printouts. Please solve my problem. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@KNS115 Welcome to HP Community!

I suggest you go through this document on which printer supports printing over android: click here to verify as your printer doesn't support mobile printing,
the only option you have is printing via OTG using the below steps: (probably why it worked only for sometime & has limited support)

Step 1: Check the requirements

Before you print with a USB OTG cable, make sure the printer and your Android device meet the following requirements:

• The printer hardware is set up.

• The printer supports printing from a USB OTG cable connection.

Most HP printers support printing from a USB OTG. For a list of HP printers that do not support printing from a USB OTG connection, go to the Frequently asked questions (FAQs) section.

• An Android OS 4.0 (KitKat) device or later that supports USB OTG.

Consult your Android device manufacturer or product specifications to determine whether your device supports printing with a USB OTG cable.

• The HP Printer Service Plugin installed on the Android device.

Go to HP Print Service Plugin (in English), then follow the on-screen instructions to install the plugin from the Google Play Store.

• A USB and USB OTG cable. The USB OTG cable includes a USB port on one end and a micro-USB connector on the other.

USB cable

USB cable

USB OTG cable

Example of a USB OTG cable

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & SKIP TO STEP 2 ONWARD

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.