Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I got a new computer with Windows 7, and updated the drivers for my J6480 which I use wirelessly.  Everything works fine, except that I can't seem to print more than one photo (from Sony Picture Package) on a page.  Needless to say, it's a waste to use one whole page of HP Premium Plus Photo paper for one wallet-sized print - I should be able to put 4 or 6 on one page. This all worked fine in Windows XP.  What do I need to do?  Can I update HP Image Zone?  Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

No, HP image zone was not updated and should not be used on operating systems newer than Windows XP.

HP's  current photo application is called HP Photo Creations and is available here:

http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/printapp_index.html

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I downloaded Photo Creations and it will not let me print different photos on a single sheet.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

ProPoster--the  program for poster and photowall-paper printing. You may use standard (A0, A1, A2) format poster or by user defined format poster in the size up to 10 * 10 m. With ProPoster's help you can print out standard graphic files, the text and diagrams from the Word and Excel, CAD drawings, html-pages as poster. Program automatically divides the chosen image into the necessary quantity of pages. For creation of the poster a glue, scissors and little skills are required in addition.

HP Recommended

UPDATE: You can now print multiple pictures on a page in HP Photo Creations directly. (The link above explained a way to lay them out using the collage print project.)

1. Load your photos and click Print.
  2. Set the paper size.
  3. Set Image Size to 50% or 25%.
  4. Set Images per Page to Grid or Maximum.

Tip: To get different printed dimensions, pick a different paper size.

For a quick tour, see the "Printing at Home" video here:

http://hp.rlproductionnetwork.com/videos.html

HP Photo Creations Multi-Up Printing

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

need to print wallet size

HP Recommended

Hi C-Short.

The wallet prints project in HP Photo Creations should work for this.

1. Click here to open the Wallet Prints project in HP Photo Creations.
  2. Click the Personalize and Print button.
  3. Add your photos and print.

If you don't have HP Photo Creations, you can download it on that page, too.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.