Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3632

I have been able to print from my Samsung phone to my HP Desk Jet 3632 printer, however I cannot seem to change the size of each picture.

Each photo is coming out at A4 size.

Is it possible to have 4 photos on one A4 piece of paper? I assume so, but cannot make this happen.

On the phone I can find 'change paper size' but I don't want to change the paper size, I want to print more than one picture on a page.

Thanks in advance,

Blanche

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Blanche6,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print multiple photos on the same page from your HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-One Printer.

This issue could occur if you are not using the HP Photo Creations software.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

Please download the HP Photo Creations software from the link: HP Photo Creations

Also, let us know the operating system installed on the computer from the link: Windows Operating System or Mac Operating System 

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Please note that HP Photo Creations runs on Mac and Windows. To print multi-up photos from a smartphone, you would need a smartphone app.

If you have a computer and can transfer the photos to it, you can print multi-up photos with the multi-up prints templates in HP Photo Creations. The image below shows some of the options, such as pushing the photos together so you can cut them out with a single cut.

HP Photo Creations is a free download at www.hp.com/go/hppc.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

Multi-up max no space.jpg

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended
Well her question was about using it on a smartphone. So I don't see how this helps. I was wondering the same thing. What would be a good app to use on a smartphone or tablet to be able to do this?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.