Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OFFICE PRO 8740
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I'm using my HP OFFICE PRO 8740 and trying to print on Cricut printable sticker paper. It doesn't go all the way to the printer. It causes a paperjam every time.

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@Joann99

A warm welcome to HP Community! I'd like to help.

What's the paper size and weight?

Which brand is the Circuit printable sticker paper?

Let me know!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same question.  I am using full sheet Cricut Sticker Paper on the HP Envy 7800 series.

HP Recommended

@PinkJourney

If the Cricut Sticker Media weight is 70 to 90 g/m², then select the Media type as Card and set the paper size to Letter or A4 in the print dialogue window and try to print.

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’m in need of help too. My paper goes in and  automatically  Jams 

HP Recommended

Thank you for that tip. I will give this a try.

HP Recommended

@PinkJourney

You are welcome, let me know how it goes!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Snoopygirl7318

Are you using an HP Officejet 8740 printer?

Whats the size and weight of the Cricut Sticker paper that you are using?

Let me know!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi All,

Did anyone have any luck.  I;m having the same problem with my HP DesktopJet 3755.  HELP.... I just bought my printer today just for this project.

HP Recommended

@HeatherLStevens

Have you tried selecting the Media type as Card and setting the paper size to Letter or A4 in the print dialogue window?

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.