Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)

Problems with loginig in the printer to tablet

Product Name: HP Deskjet Advantage 3785

Hi I have a problem with my printer.2 months ago i have bought my printer and i have logged it online with the code i have recived.Now i want to log my printer on my tablet and i have to do it online because i cant do it with the cd i have recived.

I have typed in the code and it dosent work it says that the code have expired so i dont know what to do now and how to log on my printer on my tablet so i can print from it using wi-fi.

Can some advice me what to do and how can i do it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Grad Student
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)

Re: Problems with loginig in the printer to tablet

Hi @Hennadiy,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

Sounds like you want to print from your tablet to your printer.  What kind of tablet do you have? If you have an Android device, such as Samsung, ASUS, Lenovo, etc., you need an app to print to your printer. Go to Printing from Android Smartphones and Tablets for the steps to install the HP Print Service Plugin.

After you install the app, try to print and let me know what happens.

When you used the code, did you create any kind of account? I believe the code you used to log your printer online is for HP Connected. With HP Connected, you can email photos and documents you want to print to your printer. Go to Setting Up an HP Connected Account, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

Let me know if this helps!

Cloud Queen
I work on behalf of HP.

Click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you.

Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is solved.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation