Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp photo smart 6525

I have a used printer with the previous owners hpeprint address still on it. How do I delete it so I can put mine in it. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Icesabre68,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!

Here are the steps to remove the previous e-mail address from the printer.

• From the printer control panel, touch ''ePrint icon.

• Select 'Remove Web Services'

This removes the Web Services settings like the printer e-mail address etc.

Follow these steps to enable Web Services again

• Enabling Web Services
    • Touch the ePrint button on the control panel.
    • Accept the terms of use, and then follow the onscreen instructions to enable Web Services.
    • The HP ePrint information sheet prints, containing a printer code. 
    • Go to www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter, click the Sign In button, and then click the Sign-Up link at the top of the window that appears.
    • When prompted, enter the printer code to add your printer.
  • Touch ePrint on the control panel. From the Web Services Summary screen, get your printer's email address.
  • Compose and send email to your printer's email address from your computer or mobile device, anywhere and anytime. Both the email message and recognized attachments will print.

But if you want to change the e-mail address of your printer so that you can easily remember here are the steps:

• Go to the HP Connected account using this link and then sign in to your account.
  • Find the printer you want to modify, and then click Change Settings.
  • Under ePrint Settings, click the tab with your printer's current email address. 

https://lithium-response-prod.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hpcsc.response.lithium.com/RESPONSEIMAGE/d1289a34-643f-4ed2-8527-75528857a5b9.default.jpg

• Type a new HP ePrint email address in the text box, and then click Submit.
    • If the address you typed is available, the address updates immediately.
    • If the address you typed is not available, try a different address, and then click Submit.

https://lithium-response-prod.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hpcsc.response.lithium.com/RESPONSEIMAGE/692c95ba-e023-455c-abaa-7e2ed7e42a39.default.jpg

• Inform any allowed senders of the new HP ePrint email address.

You can refer to this video too.

Let me know if this helps. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “KudosThumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.

ATHARVA_GP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.