Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3776
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please enable 'change print in color or monochrome or grayscale'  option in https://www.hpsmart.com/in/en/myprinter for an HP eprint job for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3776. This would allow me to print in B & W when required and save costing for color cartridge. 

I am raising this request now as due to this pandemic situation of covid-19 I am unable to get color cartridge supply from my local store though I have managed to stock black cartridge.  Also it would not be very safe to order online and get it delivered by some random delivery boy.

Please look into this issue and help to enable printing in B&W for an HP eprint job for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3776.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Nilanjan96

Welcome to HP support community.

Refer the steps mentioned under 'Can I change print settings for an HP ePrint job? " in this HP document:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
  • My printer is not eligible for the following additional preferences:
  • Print in color or monochrome
  • Select plain or photo paper
  • Enable 2-sided (duplex) printing

Can these additional preferences be added for HP Deskjet ink advantage 3776?

HP Recommended

@Nilanjan96

This might require one on one interaction.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.