10-16-2019 04:30 AM - edited 10-16-2019 04:30 AM
Hey! Attempting to set up my printer. I have printed the page which says I'm connected to the internet but another page comes out saying I need to set up web services on the app. On the app however I can't see where the "set up web services" part is as the only options available is to add a printer (altho mine is already added and connected to the internet) and to actually print things! Quite important to set up web services as that's the only way it'll let me order ink!
Any help would be brill!
10-19-2019 02:15 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
As I understand from your post, you are trying to enable the Web-Services to print a Claim Code. Don't worry, I'd be happy to help.
Let's try these steps to enable the Web-Services -
1) From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button together to print the network configuration page.
2) Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.
3) In a supported web browser on your computer or a mobile device, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.
4) Click the Web Services tab.
6) If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates
7) When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
To know more, please refer to step#1 "Printers without a touchscreen or text-based display" from this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee