Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8715
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

Im trying to set up the "scan to E-mail" service with my HPEprint.com E-mail adres but i need some information if i want to pull this off,

i need the SMPT server name, the SMTP port, if it is using SSL or TLS, File size limit and do i need to fill in my HP Connected credentials?

In advance thanks you guys for helping me 🙂

Arend.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ArendVB, Welcome to HP Support Community!

HP ePrint is a secure cloud-based service that lets you print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. Email the document or photo you want to print directly to the printer. Refer to this document  HP Printers - Printing with HP ePrint to know more about ePrint.

To setup Scan to Email, refer to the User Guide of the printer (page 13 and 14)

Below is the Screenshot the printer EWS page. Your HP ePrint email address cannot be the FROM address when you set up scan to email. But it can be your TO address.

The FROM address will be your outgoing email profile which can be set up using your personal email address.

Watch this video to find the SMTP server name for your email domain (This is a third-party link. Please do not click on any ad, image, download, popup or link or anywhere else as this is a third-party link meant only for viewing information)

Keep me posted for further assistance.

Cheers 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.