Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5000

I’ve been out of black ink for weeks and still haven’t received a cartridge. The printer knows it’s low on ink. The shipment has said “processing” forever. And last night I was charged for my monthly plan and I can’t even print! What do I do? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Sadsadav, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you are out of black ink and you are in need of the replacement ink cartridges.

Is your printer connected to the internet all the time?

Have you registered in the instant ink services?

Also, I understand your concern and situation you are into. So don't worry I'll try to help you out.

If the printer is not connected to the internet all the time the ink status won't get updated and you will have a delay in the ink shipment.

If you have not received the replacement ink cartridges yet. Please share out few details in a private message, so I can check your account details and initiate an order to ship you the replacement ink

cartridges.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or colour ink cartridges?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Holidays! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How do I send a private message?

HP Recommended

@Sadsadav,

It looks like you were interacting with @A4Apollo, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service. 

As I understand you need information on how to use private message  in Forums. 

Here's a forums post which should guide you step by step.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.