Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am still not able to print to the ePrinter. Still getting same problems. 

Bob

HP Recommended

Hi there again and sorry that you still having this issue;

Did you try the steps decribe on the this previous post in reagrds using another browser and setting  Static IP Adress, Google Public DNS.

If you have not try that please and let me the outcome.

Hope this help and letting know I will do my best to help you.

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
HP Recommended

I had written and your brilliant touch screen brand new notebook seems to have wiped out the whole thing. The computer is also a brand new HPENVY 5530. I need to print a 31 page doc in WORD (latest version, paid for) When it reaches pag 27 it cancels itself. All my attempts, including what you recommend are in vain. Don't you say that ePrint is so easy? I even reloaded it. Same result. Yet, the brand new firm ware was expensive and I need to print. Should I have chosen another brand?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.