Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

WiFi Direct issues with HP Officejet 200 Mobile

OfficeJet 200 Mobile

This is a new printer. I initially connected the printer to my laptop at home through my home WiFi. Everything worked normally....no issues. My main purpose for this printer, however, is to use in my vehicle on the go, so now when trying to print using WiFi direct from my computer to the printer (no network involved), it will not work. The printer shows it is always offline even when the printer display is showing it is connected to the laptop. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,672 26,395 4,694 10,440
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

You should set a different queue for WiFi direct connection, the same queue cannot be used for both connection types.

Follow these steps below to configure a 2nd print queue for your printer:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04577030

For any issues be sure to clarify your operating system.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have looked through the documents linked in your reply, and I can't locate anything about setting up another queue. I have tried the proposed solutionsalready with no luck. I have Windows 10 Home OS if that helps. Any further advice would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,672 26,395 4,694 10,440
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

Follow the 'How do I set up a Wi-Fi Direct printer on a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 computer?' section to setup a second print queue for Widnows 10:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04577030

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Shlomi, there is nothing in the area that you suggested that discusses how to set a second print queue.  How do we do this?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation