Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I am having issues with connecting my printer to my wireless network. The diagnostics tell me the wireless radio is not functioning. How do I reach support to resolve this issue?
Welcome to HP support community.
Reset network configuration settings
• Press Setup. Press an arrow button to move to Network, and then press OK.
• Press an arrow button to move to Reset Wireless, and then press OK.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
Set up wireless communication using the device control panel with wireless setup wizard
1. On the device control panel, press the Setup button.
2. Press an arrow button to move to Wireless Menu, and then press OK.
3. Press an arrow button to move to Setup Wizard, and then press OK.
4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community