07-20-2019 07:20 AM
I have changed network provider and am unable to connect the printer to wireless .it is asking for the product number .which I cannot find
07-22-2019 08:22 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To better assist you -
1) Have you tried your Wi-Fi password located on the router?
2) Can you send us a picture of the screen asking you to enter the password?
While you respond to that, try these steps -
Step 1 Network Restore -
1) From the Home screen, touch (Wireless) and then touch ( Settings ).
2) Touch Restore Network Settings, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1) Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer.
2) Wait for 60 seconds.
3) Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4) Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5) Turn on the computer.
Step 3 Run Wireless Wizard -
1) On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Wireless ).
2) Touch ( Settings ).
3) Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
4) Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Note - Please make sure your printer and your computer/ mobile devices are connected to the same network.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee