Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

YOUR January UPDATE breaks Mobile Print app on iOS 11 iPad mini 4

ML-2165W
iOS

You updated the Mobile Printing app 4 days ago but now it’s broken for me.  I can’t do “OPEN IN...” from another application.  I have PDF open and in the past could do “open in Samsung mobile print” and the PDF would open in Mobile Print app and then I could click to print it. Now it stopped working after the update, after selecting “open in Mobile Print”, the Mobile Print application starts opening but then it just crashes and doesn’t receive the document I need to print.  iPad 4 mini on iOS 11.. I’m not updating to iOS 12 because it’s too slow on this iPad mini.  Before this update the app worked ok.  Now it’s no point for me to continue using the printer and I just going to junk it. It was working and you messed it.  I need to junk perfectly working printer with tones of toners I bought recently.  Tried install uninstall the app still same.  I can print documents once within the application such as local documents and I can see the document saves in “documents” folder in the application but as I said it crashes. Printing manually by saving the PDF locally first is to cumbersome too much work to do. 

Tags (2)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation