Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
deskjet 3752
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

After installing software for deskjet 3752 hp printer I am unable to print wireless.  software shows printer installed and printer is listed on the network but cannot connect.  If I try to rerun the software I get a response that the printer is already installed on the network.  Im stuck in a loop and getting nowhere.  I tried to uninstall and reinstall but the printer is still installed on the network.  If I could remove the printer from the network, I would try to completely start over.  Am I making any sense?  Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Roddy1946

“I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Roddy1946

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Deskjet 3752 printer. I understand that you are not able to print wirelessly, and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

• Restart the computer, printer, and router.
  • Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
  • Evaluate a Wireless Network Test Results page.
  • Update the printer firmware.
  • Assign a manual IP address to your printer.

Click here to refer the document and perform these steps.

If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help,

Please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up".

Let me know how you make out.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

First of all thank you sandy for your response.  I have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the doctor program to the extent of my knowledge.  Im pretty sure the problem is the ip address and i dont know how to change it,  The instructions I ead were confusing because the tabs and settings didnt match the  router pages.  Im using a twc router.  Any further help would be appreciated.       Roddy1946

HP Recommended

@Roddy1946

Thank you for the update.

Assigning a Static IP Address to Your Wireless HP Printer - Windows 7 Video: Click here  

Please complete the steps and let me know the outcome, Cheers 🙂

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Im getting good feedback but nothing seems to work.  Following the video instructions for assigning a static address, I typed in the ip address on my network config page on the internet browser and get a message that  the page cant be opened.  So where do I go from here?

HP Recommended

OK!  I give up.  I cant get this stupid printer to work so Im taking it back and getting something else.  when I couldnt get anything else to work, I tried to uninstall and reinstall.  Now Im getting an error message and the installation software wont run.  I know Im no expert, but I shouldnt have to be to set up a printer.  Thanks for everyones help.

HP Recommended

@Roddy1946

“I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.