Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7134
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Trying to use ePrint. 

All email addresses (printer, originator) checked and verified. 

Sender an 'allowed' address

Receive email confirmation that ePrint job has been received and is being readied for printing

BUT

Job doesn't show in printer queue

Job doesn't print

This keeps on happening despite going through the troubleshoot procedure for ePrint several times, rebooting everything etc etc...

Advice welcome!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@JadeDCynic,

A warm welcome to the HP support forums and a good day to you. I have reviewed the post. I realize that you have posted for the first time and it will be an honor to assist you here as you area valued Hp customer. Brilliant description and great presentation of the issue. Kudos to you for that.

• Did this happen after a recent software or Windows update? 

For now, try these steps:

Then from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7100-all-in-one-printer-series/9073119/model/1649... (HP Printers - HP ePrint Email Job Does Not Print) perform all the prescribed steps. This should fix the issue.

Also run all the latest Windows 10 updates completely.

Update the router's firmware also.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

been travelling with work ever since I posted the issue, so haven't had a chance to log into sort it (the issue is with my private, home printer not work one). Will have time to try it out over the weekend so will accept or otherwise comment on the solution then, Thanks for your response, much appreciated

HP Recommended

@JadeDCynic,

it is awesome to hear from you. Thanks for the update. I will be waiting for you with a hawk's eye and keeping my fingers crossed. Please try these steps and break some good news that is music to your ears and mine. I appreciate amply your time and patience.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.