Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,698 Views)

how to set up print from android?

Just bought HP Deskjet 3050Ae-All-in-one printer= J611g, how do I set it up for eprint on android

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (1,695 Views)

Re: how to set up print from android?

Hi,

You need an apps on your phone/tablet to print such as this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamixsoftware.printershare&hl=en

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
HP Support Agent
Message 3 of 4 (1,648 Views)

The best option for this is to use the official HP ePrint Home and Biz app from android market. This will give you direct printing on a local network as well as being able to link to your specific eprint account.

Jon-W
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)

My Mother has a HP2450, to which I can print, but only when I disconnect from her home WiFi network, and connect to the printers own wifi address... then she needs to reconnect to home WiFi again, which is all a bit confusing for an old lady and frustrating for myself, although printing itself is satisfacory...

Is there a better way?

Jon-W wrote:

The best option for this is to use the official HP ePrint Home and Biz app from android market. This will give you direct printing on a local network as well as being able to link to your specific eprint account.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation