Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy 5530

Could someone please give me a link or a phone number for the uk so I am able to sort out my ink

I had set up so I would automaticly get the ink sent through when low, but had items to print out and have no ink at all, I had to go buy some, so would like 2 sets sent through to make up for where I purchased some.

many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, the link I have included will have a support number that you can call.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

If you are using the instant ink service, please use the link below to login to your account status and check the shipping section to see if there are currently cartridges being sent to you.  You'll also find support contact details on the link if you need further help.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/r?jumpID=in_r11549_ie_en_hpc_ii2_gnb_080116

"

HP Recommended

Hi Thank you for the help you have given me, I have had a look and the last ink I was delivered was March last year, no wonder it has run out .

is there anyway I can contact them directly?

HP Recommended

Yes, the link I have included will have a support number that you can call.

"

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your help. I have now phoned them and they are sending the inks out. again thanks for all your help.

HP Recommended

Glad to hear it's working out for you :generic:

"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.