Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

to highjacker  here...

please start you own post?

its apple PC... "OSX"?

what mode are you using end to end.

what way is your e-print set up.

what files, type and sizes.   1kb  1TB? what?

Re: p1102w e-print extremely slow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_ePrint

who ever said Eprint is fast?  would not that depend on DEMAND world wide or per CLOUD?

are you on :

dial up?

DSL

Cable  speed 1 to 16 (im 16 here,screams....)

FIOS.

SAT (Hughes)

string and tin can, (HAHA)

using wifi, what class of WIFI,  1 band 2, 3?to above.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

The p1102w has eprint but not airprint. From the configuration page: firmware date 20150114

USB print works great (normal) with my MacBook Pro osx 10.12.6.

WIth usb cable disconnected, the P1102w reports printer off line and the print que that the  printer is paused.

the bonjour name is XXX12345678

How do I change paused to online(unpaused)?

HP Recommended

43 posts and you have just this. (im not reading all 43 just to find all your posts, start you own post if savvy) please.

Re: p1102w e-print extremely slow

hyjacked in , just this post.?  (then add paused issue 2nd?)

well what file are you printing, (SIZE) and TYPE, text, photos, pdf what?

name it please.

ever consider large things may be slow?  as shared resources ,  round robin you?

USB works so

now you remove that cable and ask why its paused,

will that line implies you  are using wifi,  are you.?

tell the helpers what you are attempting,  e-print
and using what mathod. exactly.
the operators guide shows many ways to set this up., did you follow those.?

i showed the WIKI photo of e-print
just to show how complex it is, (its not simple by any means) and has lots of probems.
if you read forum posts on e-print, its like a bad dream.... no?

HP Recommended

so far all we know is the printer is ok on uSB direct

wifi , are you using wifi, if yes, how.  ? 

details matter

HP Recommended

I am on both an iPad pro with ios 10.3.3 and the Mac.

My question is why does the P1102W status say off line after I changed the bonjour name? This is both for the iPad and the wireless Mac connection.

Or how do I reset the P1102w back to the factory setting?

HP Recommended

I  believe that I solved the problem. Following the instructions on the HP.com support site, I deleted all the printers and restarted the printer que. Then I added the p1102w with its bonjour name. Wow, now printing is equally fast from the iPad as from the Mac over Wifi.

HP Recommended

It happened to me too and I realized that I have been reinstalling and configuring my network connection.  SOmehow I just went to the control panel > Printer list> default printer list, choose HP1102w and click on it, and click on manage

After that > Printer Properties > Port > I found there are multiple IP addresses of the same number with suffix _1, 2 and _3.  What I did, I just deleted all the port with these suffixes and maintain one like 196.168.2.43.  THat's the IP address of my printer.

After that I just ran HP scan and print doctor and it will fix the port etc and now it works fine. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.