Post new question
Question

ER4 Student
Student
Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)

printer driver

Product Name: HP932C
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I NEED THE DRIVER FOR A 932C FOR WIN 7 32 BIT ........ AND NO I REPEAT NO IT'S NOT IN MY OS ON THIS COMPUTER. I WORK FOR A HUGE CORPORATION, AND I GUESS THEY REMOVED THE DRIVERS THAT ARE EMBEDED IN ALL OTHER WIN 7 INSTALLATIONS.

AND TURNING ON WINDOWS UPDATE IS A NO NO WITH PRAXAIR.....SO.........WHY CAN'T I JUST DOWNLOAD A DRIVER FROM THE HP SITE ?

i GET STUCK IN THIS LOOP AND IT ALWAYS GOES BACK TO "IT'S IN YOUR OS"

PLEASE HELP.......MY ADMIN PRIVELEGE IS GOING TO EXPIRE INA FEW HOURS.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: printer driver

Hi @ER4,

Good Day. Thanks for posting your query in the HP community. I read the post regarding printing issues and missing drivers for the printer. It will be a pleasure to assist you here.

Commendable diagnosis, superb troubleshooting and splendid description of the issue before posting. Hats off to you on that score. Smiley Happy

I would require more information regarding this:

• Did you try other generic drivers like 990c?
  • Please follow the steps to install the generic 990c driver from this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Software-and-Drivers/Deskjet-710-720-810-820-1000-Series-print...  and check if this does the trick for you.
  • Please ensure to check the screenshots and also the built-in drivers' links for installing the magical 990c drivers. You need to tweak it a little to install it. Also, in the built-in driver link please follow the steps for Windows 7 and Windows vista and follow the steps.
  • Except that when you come to the option HP Deskjet 990c from the list of printers, please select that and install it. It should do the trick for you.

Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. The trick is to remain patient, please. Please note that I am not overloading you with a lot of troubleshooting steps.

Instead, just like you, I am eager to ensure that the problem gets resolved. So I am providing you with more resources and information at your disposal to deal with the situation better.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation