Choocher
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printer problems

HpPhotosmart6520
Microsoft Windows XP

My HPphotosmart 6520 printer showes that it is connected to internet network with a strong signal but my HP Pavilion computer will not recognize it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,328 17,221 899 2,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printer problems

Hey @Choocher, welcome to the HP Forums! 

I'd like to help you with your Photosmart 6520 and I understand that currently you are unable to print. I see that you have the printer connected wirelessly with a good signal strength but your computer is simply not recognizing it. Please use the following document to troubleshoot the issue and let me know the outcome of your efforts: HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows).

Although you may not see an 'offline' message, the solutions presented in the document can help. 

If the issue persists, let me know and I will do all I can to help. If on the other hand this resolves the issue, please be sure to click the Accept as Solution button below. 

Cheers! 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation