golddigger
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing

N3Y36UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI IM HAVING PROBLEM CONNECTING  MY HP NOTEBOOK TO MY PRINTER I HAVE A HP ENVY7640 I HAVE OTHER COMPUTERS CONEECT TO IT NO PROBLEM, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing

Hi @golddigger,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your connection issue.

I understand that you have an HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer that connects with no problems to other computers but will not connect to an HP Notebook running Windows 10. I would like to help with that.

Here is the support document intended for use with this issue - Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Windows)​.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation