Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
c8855-60004

Buongiorno qualcuno ha la scheda hp c8855-6004 perche mi e saltato il transistor sopra e non riesco a leggere il codice per la sostituzione, magari se qualcuno ce l'ha uguale mi puo aiutare. grazie

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@ciro84

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Good morning someone has the hp c8855-6004 card because I missed the transistor above and I can't read the replacement code, maybe if someone has it the same can help me. thanks

HP Recommended

@ciro84

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please let us know the which HP Product are you referring with the complete details of the product and let us know the issue you're facing with it.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

:Arrow_Down:buonasera ho un plotter che monta la cartuccia hp45 ed e saltato il circuito integrato vi allego foto del codice che mi richiede e quel integrato nero affianco a c13

nuova scheda.jpg

HP Recommended

Request you to write to us in English 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

good morning i have a plotter that mounts the hp 45 cartridge and saltatu an integrated circuit and i can not read the code above to replace it, i need the code of the integrated if possible. thanks nuova scheda.jpg

HP Recommended

Which Plotter do you have?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Flexjet

HP Recommended

Please help us with entire HP Product name and number.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.