Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Unknown

Hi,
I have just bought a printer and have set it up and enrolled with HP Instank Ink. When I bought the printer it said it came with 4 months free (one of the reasons I went for this specific one) however when I have signed up it is only giving me 2 months. I was just wondering how I will get the other 2?

Thanks, Alex

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @Alex1389,

Could you share an image of the offer?

Let me know!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

01F7269A-F90D-4733-AF2D-A66B6049960B.png

HP Recommended

this is on the Argos website, is it written on the box or the pamphlet that you receive with the printer?

HP Recommended

No, the box only says 2 months (I can’t take a photo as the box is now in the loft, ha). Which is why I was confused after it arrived as obviously the deal I’ve paid for states it includes 4 months. I could have gone for a cheaper one that only said it came with 2 but decided on this one based on the 4 months.

HP Recommended

You can reach the store and check with them or contact HP instant ink phone support team

HP Recommended

I’ve already contacted Argos but the person I spoke to there wasn’t much use. I will try giving that number a call, just hoped I would be able to find an answer on here. Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.