Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3700

Hi, I;ve bought a new 3700 with two months instant ink free trial however no promotional code given.
I have activated instant ink but no free period is identified on my account. There was no promo code in the box!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@andytl 

I'll send you a private message so I can apply your free months!!

JillSa

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

@andytl 

Hi, the 2 month free trial is automatically applied if you sign up for Instant Ink within 7 days of setting up the printer via 123.hp.com or the Smart App.   If you set up the printer and then after 7 days decide to try Instant Ink you won't get the 2 month free trial.  

If you log into your instant ink account page it will say on the Home page under the PLANS section if you have free months.

I'm assuming you signed up after the offer expired, if you didn't, please let me know.

JillSa

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the message. I signed up for instant ink via the app on the day I bought the printer!

However I have no free months showing 

HP Recommended

@andytl 

I'll send you a private message so I can apply your free months!!

JillSa

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

All sorted, thank you.

Although I wonder how many other customers are also missing out on free months they are entitled to!

HP Recommended

I appreciate you providing me the details on your experience as I"m having it tested inside.

JillSa

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Hi Jill,

I didn't know about this offer and barely missed the 7 day enrollment period. Can I still try the two month trial on the larger plans?

I signed up March 21, 2019 (so 13 days ago). Thanks!

HP Recommended

@utsolomon14 

Hi and sorry for delay in response, I've been on vacation.  I looked at your account and you signed up for the 15 Page free plan so you are already getting the service for free up to 15 pages.   If you would like to take advantage of the 2 free month offer on a paid plan you would need to upgrade to the 50, 100, 300 page plans and I can apply the 2 free months.

Good news is that your plan is already free!

Just let me know.

JillSa

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I contacted support via chat and they resolved the issue quickly. I also got replies on this thread but the chat was faster. Everyone very nice & helpful.

HP Recommended

Hi, I purchased the HP ENVY 5055 as a birthday gift for my daughter in March. I didn't know I had seven days to signup for the freetrial.

Please advise.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.