Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-27-2022 07:34 PM - last edited on 12-30-2022 06:08 AM by PalenoRafael
mac os 13.1
info light always on.
did the unplug, wait, replug. several times.
hp smart says it's on-line, I can print wirelessly, and I "presume" that I'm connected to the internet, (not sure) but one time I was able to print an info page (I thought I pressed info and wifi at the same time) and it said that I was *not* connected to the internet.
so now, I'm just confused. is there something that needs to be addressed, or do I just get a nice light on all the time?
I presume I need to be connected to the internet so my instant ink will be tracked, so I'd like to make sure that is working.
01-01-2023 07:40 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a blinking light issue with your HP Deskjet 4155e All-in-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP DeskJet 2700, 4100, 4800 printers - Blinking lights and error codes
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee