JulesRelou
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5 month free trial of HP instant ink

HP ENVY Photo 6232
iOS

Hi, I have bought an HP all in one printer, model HP ENVY Photo 6232. I t came with a 5 month free trial of HP instant ink. Can I quit after the 5 months easly?

Kind Regards, Jules

1 REPLY 1
Level 7 JillSa
Level 7
191 214 19 53
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5 month free trial of HP instant ink

@JulesRelou ,

Yes, you can quit after the 5 months free trial easily.   

During the 5 months please use your Instant Ink customer account page by signing in at:  www.hpinstantink.com with the email and password you used to sign up.  You can keep track of your free months and see your print history, ink shipments, and update you payment information, shipping address and email. You can also cancel by going to My Account in the left navigation and then Account Settings and clicking the cancel account link.   Note that you would need to do this while you are in the last month of free service as your service will continue until your last day of the billing cycle and then the service will stop and the ink cartridges will not print anymore.   At that point, you will need to go buy regular ink at your local retailer to resume printing.

Hope this helps.

JillSa

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation