cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Keith106
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

5 months free ink trial not showing in my account

HP Recommended
ENVY 6032
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I appear to have the same problem shown in a previous post by JoRusb, as my new HP Envy 6032 documentation referenced a 5 month free trial included with my purchase. The printer was delivered 24th February 2021 and I set the printer up and enrolled in the moderate plan for £3.49 per month, but it didn't give an option to redeem any 5 month free trial so I assumed that this was done automatically. I didn't find a "promo code" with my shipment paperwork either. My Instant Ink plan actually began on 11th April (when the original printer cartridges delivered with the printer were used up and I installed the Instant Ink cartridges). However, I have just received on the 8th May an invoice for £3.49 from the HP Instant Ink Plan and this amount has also been charged to my credit card, so it appears that I'm not currently on the free trial. Are you able to help? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,327 26,202 1,445 1,517
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Keith106

Welcome to the HP support community.

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation