Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 6234
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

How do I claim the 7 months free trial of instant ink? 

The printer has an offer on the packaging and on the printer itself for 7 months free but when I try to enroll I'm only offered 3 months on the website. 

There is no offer code etc inside the box. 

Will

16096924935927144139872141786223.jpg

16096925240147954606466435179016.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@WillRudge, Welcome to HP Support Community!

There is no special code required. Just go ahead and register the printer for the trial months to be added to your account.

If in case it is not credited, we can help you. To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Can someone help please? 

HP Recommended

@WillRudge, Welcome to HP Support Community!

There is no special code required. Just go ahead and register the printer for the trial months to be added to your account.

If in case it is not credited, we can help you. To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Me too, almost same as WillRudge but It shows no trial discount or special offer.  My account is saying next payment due is £1.99 I enroled in December and have the 7 month free trial. Can you private message me so i can send you my account information.

Regards

Steve

HP Recommended

Hi I have the same issue, I've just got my first set of inks delivered, but it's charging me rather then my 7 month trial. 

I also had no promo code or information in the box just the same sticker as above.

Please msg me 

HP Recommended

I ended up contacting HP support. They said their wasn't a 7 month free trial set up during my enrolment. I explained there was no codes or anything similar in the box and I'd read somewhere it was automatically done during the enrolment process. I had a 7 month free trial sticker on top of my printer, the support agent asked me to send an email of that sticker to them (they send an email and you reply with an attachment). Anyway it's sorted now but I will add even though the 1st support person I spoke to said they sorted it. A day later I received an email saying case closed but  noticed no change on my account. I contacted them again and this was then resolved and 7 months free trial now show on my account

HP Recommended

Thanks mate, I take it you had to ring them up directly? 

HP Recommended

Unfortunately yes I did. 02076606027

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.