cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Kristen18_y
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Accidentally threw away set up cartridges

HP Recommended
HP envy photo 7855

I received my printer as a gift about a year ago when moving into my new home. When I went to set it up last week I realized I must’ve thrown away the in cartridges it came with that Christmas morning with all the wrapping paper. I just ordered the largest thing of colored ink so I could finally get to using it and now it’s telling me I need to use the set up cartridges! I see other people have asked this question So they so thank goodness  I’m not alone! Could someone please help me figure out how to fix this problem? Is there a way to go around the set up cartridges and if not can I order more set up cartridges ? Pleasssseee help me ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,917 31,627 5,439 12,747
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Kristen18_y,

I have sent you a private message, please click the top envelop icon to access private messaging.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,917 31,627 5,439 12,747
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Kristen18_y,

I have sent you a private message, please click the top envelop icon to access private messaging.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation