Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Printer

Hello, I am using my current printer in my home, for personal purposes, however, I need an additional printer to use in the outbuilding next to my home.  If I buy the next printer, would I be able to use the same HP Instant Ink account to manage both, under the same network?
What is the best solution for my case?
Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You can enroll up to 10 printers under a single HP Instant Ink account. When you enroll additional printers in HP Instant Ink, separate Instant Ink plan fees are charged to your credit or debit card for each printer as separate transactions. Printed pages and rollover pages are tracked for each printer separately. Before you enroll the additional printer in HP Instant Ink, make sure to set up the printer hardware, install the latest printer software, and turn on Web Services.

Note:HP Instant Ink cartridges that were used in one printer cannot be used in another printer. HP supplies HP Instant Ink cartridges with each printer or sends them separately for each printer after enrollment.

You may rere to - Replacing or Adding Printers to Your Account

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @DooMO

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

You can add the new printer to the same instant ink account and manage both the printers from there, they can be connected to same or different networks.

If webservices are turned and the printer is connected to an instant ink server, it should be fine.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Brilliant Jay, thanks for the support! And how about the fees, would be contracted will be the same, or I will have to pay separately for both of those printers, or it's just the matter of potential extends the number of pages printed per month?
Kind regards

HP Recommended

You can enroll up to 10 printers under a single HP Instant Ink account. When you enroll additional printers in HP Instant Ink, separate Instant Ink plan fees are charged to your credit or debit card for each printer as separate transactions. Printed pages and rollover pages are tracked for each printer separately. Before you enroll the additional printer in HP Instant Ink, make sure to set up the printer hardware, install the latest printer software, and turn on Web Services.

Note:HP Instant Ink cartridges that were used in one printer cannot be used in another printer. HP supplies HP Instant Ink cartridges with each printer or sends them separately for each printer after enrollment.

You may rere to - Replacing or Adding Printers to Your Account

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.