Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Good afternoon -  I have recently taken delivery of an HP Envy Photo 6220 printer from Argos, with the offer of 12 months free Instant Ink.

I have since registered with Instant Ink, but can only see the option of the three month free trial to choose from.

Could the 12 month offer be applied to my account please? I have the proof of order/purchase from Argos that I can send on as evidence of this.

Many thanks in advance for your help with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes I did. I ended up making contact through HP's Whatsapp number and, after an initial delay, the matter was resolved satisfactorily. That said, I'm not sure where I found the number from as I've just had another search and can't see it - it's there somewhere! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi

Did you manage to get resolved, I have the same question.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi @tdaddy @yargcj

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the Instant Ink enrollment. 

If you select the 15-page plan, you'll not see the 12-months free on your account page. When enrolled in the 15-page plan, you will not be charged anything unless you print more than 15-pages and ink will be shipped to you when low ink level is detected.  

To claim, the 12-months free, you need to upgrade the plan to 50 or 100 or 300 page-plan. As the 15-page plan is free by default but for the other page plan, there'll be a charge once you have exhausted your 2-months trial. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes I did. I ended up making contact through HP's Whatsapp number and, after an initial delay, the matter was resolved satisfactorily. That said, I'm not sure where I found the number from as I've just had another search and can't see it - it's there somewhere! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.