Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-18-2020 05:43 AM
On my HP deskjet all-in-one printer the information light is blinking what does that mean and how do you turn it off
02-18-2020 07:05 AM
This issue is often related to a failure of the output tray to close or a scanning error has occurred.
In order to palliate this incident, please follow the instructions of the HP link E4 Error (Paper Jam).
In case of need, do not hesitate to contact us.
02-21-2020 08:34 AM - edited 02-21-2020 08:37 AM
Hello and thanks for your return,
If you have a Windows-based computer, please follow these steps in the order indicated.
Then try to install it over Wi-Fi by doing the following:
Press a series of buttons on the printer to reset the wireless settings to ensure a successful connection.
- Go to Devices and Printer to delete your printer icon.
- Make sure the printer is on.
- If the wireless indicator light is flashing, go to the next step to continue the software installation.
- Press and hold down the Power button ().
- While holding down the power button, press the Start Black Copy button () two times, and then press the Cancel button () three times.
- Release the power button. The Wireless light next to the Wireless button should be flashing. Repeat these steps if the Wireless indicator does not blink.
- Proceed immediately to the next step to continue the software installation. You have approximately 20 minutes to complete the software setup using the HP Auto Wireless Connect feature.
- Launch the printer software installed on the desktop and click Connect a new printer.
- Follow these steps to set up your wireless connection when the HP Automatic Wireless Connection screen appears:
- Select Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer, and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation and wireless network setup for the printer.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.
02-21-2020 09:27 AM - edited 02-21-2020 09:41 AM
Thanks for your return,
Are you enrolled in HP Instant Ink services?
If so, that may be the issue. So I recommend you to contact HP Instant Ink support: here.