Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4527 All-in-One
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I have bought my printer HP Envy 4527 All-in-One in the UK last year and enrolled in the Instant Ink programme. A few months ago I moved to Italy and brought my printer with me, as UK HP customer service guaranteed me that I could use it in Italy as well, after closing my UK account and opening a new Italian one. Which is what I did, but despite changing the country in my account, when it comes to the page to enrol in the Instant Ink programme, it still locates the printer in the UK and I am not able to change this setting. I have been trying to reach customer service in Italy by phone, but after many calls and hours spent dealing with unbelievably rude and incompetent customer assistants, they did not know how to do it. So they have passed my case to the 'upper level', whose people  were supposed to contact me in these last days but I haven't heard from them yet. Is there a way to risolve this? Frankly for the way I'm being treated as a customer I'm tempted to through my printer away, as it has been two months now and still no solution has been found by the people who should be the experts. Many thanks in advance to whom would like to give some advice.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Rebecca34

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

As you have moved to a different country, the Instant Ink subscription has to be canceled and the printer has to be enrolled in Instant Ink as a new printer.

Refer to this document to know how to enroll the printer in Instant Ink.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.