Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6020e All-in-One Printer

I have been trying for months to cancel my account in order to create a new one in the country I have moved to, this has not been possible after multiple attempts through WhatsApp, Twitter, virtual assistance, etc. therefore, I cancelled my payment and decided to no longer use instant ink. This morning I tried to print and received an error message saying I needed to change to regular cartridges (not instant ink) despite the fact I am using the ones that came with the printer.  The frustrating and shockingly terrible customer, independent of the hours I have spent trying to do the right thing was bad enough, not I have been blocked out of my own product??

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Bruno781,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an issue with your HP ENVY 6020e All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team. The next team will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Unfortunately due to the current experience I will only be in a position to say I have accepted the solution once you actually provide one, keep in mind this has been ongoing for 4 months now.

HP Recommended

@Bruno781,

Thank you for providing me with the information, I have escalated your issue to HP’s Support Team in your region. They will review and check for possible options available, if any, to resolve your issue.  You should be contacted within 2-4 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).  Response times may vary by region. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Andy,

After 18 days they finally got in touch in Italian and providing a solution that has been provided multiple times before.

All I want is to cancel my subscription and delete my account.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.