Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I am still having issues canceling my insta ink subscription. There is no option in my account to cancel. Why is this process so difficult? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ttaylor801 

Welcome to the HP Community.

@ttaylor801 wrote:

I am still having issues canceling my instant ink subscription.

There is no option in my account to cancel.

Why is this process so difficult? 

Why difficult?

No idea, really. 

The process to cancel is supposed to be straight forward as described in your Terms of Service Contract.

==========================================================================

What else?

If something was done incorrectly, it can be sorted.

I will forward your concerns to the Moderator Team.

Should anything come of that request for Review, you will hear back.

Be Prepared / Consider

Take a look at your Terms of Service Contract so you are informed of your rights and responsibilities.

What else?

Contact Instant Ink Support (information later in this message).

Things that are Instant Ink

Note:   If you have not opened the site for a while, know that the website has been updated..

Clear your browser cache for both hpconnected and instantink

Instant Ink Support Website

HP Instant Ink - Support, Information, Enroll, FAQ, Terms of Service / Contract

Not your home site?  Click the Flag to change to your region.

Click on FAQ

For example,

• Read Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
  • Change or cancel anytime link is located in the “tiny print” area at the bottom of the website (USA)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Need Help?  Contact Support - Options

1. Enrolled in Instant Ink?  >> Check for Support contact options in your Instant Ink Account.
  2. Contact >> HP Instant Ink Support   NOTES:  Select Your Region // Hours are as listed at the site.
  3. The Terms of Service contract provides contact information, usually in the very first section.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

READ the all-important Terms of Service Contract > Scroll to the bottom of the Instant Ink website  – in the “tiny print” area (bottom of the main web page), look for and click on the link for instantink.hpconnected.com/terms

Examples of the Terms of Service Contract for various regions

Instant Ink - Terms of Service - USA

Instant Ink – Terms of Service - UK

TERMINI DI SERVIZIO DI HP INSTANT INK - Italy 

Instant Ink - Terms of Service - Ireland

CONDITIONS GENERALES D’UTILISATION DU SERVICE HP INSTANT INK - France

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@ttaylor801

Welcome to HP Support Community! 

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post. 

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.