cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Rik105
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cancelled Instant Ink service and now I can't print

HP Recommended

I have cancelled my instantink subscription and bought my own hp cartridges but they wont work. I have tried all the hard reset options but it's as though the printer does not recognise the cartridges.

Please can someone help because its needed for uni work

Thanks

Rik

1 REPLY 1
JillSa
Level 7
Level 7
206 197 20 89
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you please send me what the model printer and what error code is showing up if you have a front panel?  If you can attach a picture of the error code that would be good.

You may need to call the support phone number listed on the Instant Ink website.  If you go to Instantink.com and look on the right side of the page in the middle you will find your country support phone.

Thanks,

JillSa

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation