Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Envy 5032
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Please can anyone advise on how to access my HP Instant Ink account?  I log in with my username and password on hpsmart.com/uk/en but I cannot see how many pages I have to print that month or change my billing details.  All I can view is the settings which include personal information, account information and session control.  One thing that is strange is that it still asks me to select a printer even though I have already set this up and have been billed from a payment plan since October.  I can see no other options that could lead to billing information and have looked everywhere on the website.  I have contacted customer support but they are busy and cannot find the answer online.  I have followed tutorials of how to access my account but it just leads me to the above.  I managed to access the part that tells you how many pages are left for the month last year but have been unable to find that information since.

I keep receiving emails from HP saying that my account is about to be suspended as I have been issued a new bank card and cannot access the account to update the details.  I am worried that if it is suspended I will lose all the additional pages I have possibly accrued over the months as it is through no fault of my own as I am having trouble accessing the payment part of my account.

As far as I am aware I did complete the printer setup as I remember inputting the web services code from the printout.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Christine

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is Rin11 but I had to make another account to reply to my message.  I got through to customer services and this has now been resolved.  It turns out they had two email addresses for me one of which doesn't exist.  Thank you to the hp assistant who helped me because she was not only helpful but a pleasure to talk to also.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.