Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2600
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi, when I try to get my printer to print off the code for registration it prints the "Get the Most of ouf your Printer... To use Web Services, the printer must be connected to the internet" page with instructions on how to set up web services. However web services are set up, it's connected to the internet and I can successfully print wirelessly using my iphone. I found deep in some help page a thing to print the "HP Network COnfiguration Page" and it says that it is successfully connected to the internet. How the hell do I get Instant print to work then?

As a side note, does anyone know how to actually contact support rather than just posting in a forum? I think my device is faulty, I need actual technical support and for them to replace the device if it's broken.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may contact support by following below form:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/m...

Provide the required details such as the serial number and select your country, then you will be given with the contact details.

You may also find the HP Instant Ink support contact information below, be sure to select your correct location:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/hp-instant-ink-series/5264756/model/5401249?sku=INST...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi Shomil,

I've already been that link and entered my serial number, and the only option it gave me was to come post in the forum. I am looking for an email address I can contact so that I don't have to continue going round in circles on the website with it never actually giving me someone I can talk to.

HP Recommended

Have you tried the 2nd Instant Ink support link shared in my previous post?

As Instant Ink support is available regardless of the printer's warranty status, this is why I have included it too.

Shlomi

HP Recommended

I've also already been to that link. It tells me I'm outside business hours and can't use the chat/phone even when it's inside business hours. 

It really shouldn't be that hard to contact a company for support. Considering just returning the printer and buying one from someone else if it's going to be this much of a fuss when something goes wrong.

HP Recommended

Please contact HP Instant Ink Support in the UK by calling 0207 660 6027.

Shlomi

HP Recommended

Do they not have an email address I can contact? Don't particularly want to waste my time on hold.

Also I'd like to apologise for misspelling your name earlier, I somehow managed to misread it.

HP Recommended

Email support is not available in the UK, Chat support is available, however.

Please visit below link, if it showed out of business hours make sure the location is correctly set as the United Kingdom, else click Change Location at the top:

111.JPG

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact-hp/product/hp-instant-ink-series/5264756/model/5401249?sku=INST...

Please let me know of any difficulties, and no worries for misspelling my name, no reason to apologise.

Cheers,

Shlomi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.