Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4522 All‑in‑One Printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Please help before I just give up... A while back, can't even remember when, my printer stopped working and I was getting the error message, Cartridge Failure. This also cut of my wifi connection to Instant Ink which they were quick enough to tell me to go back online but I couldn't, my printer would not connect to my wifi. I did everything I was told to do, cleaned all connections, turned on and off power, just everything but nothing would work! I was also informed that Instant Ink would not send me any more ink while this problem persisted but what could I do, I could not find a way to email a human to tell my problem to so I ordered new cartridges from a private seller costing me almost £30 and if you see my account I have paid an awful lot of monthly payments since I last had a shipment from Instant Ink. Any way, the new cartridges were installed and hey presto, my printer began working again and the wifi connected again to Instant Ink who were quick to message me to tell me I wasn't using authentic Instant Ink cartridges! What do I do now? There is obviously a problem with the cartridge, coloured one, but I need a new shipment of cartridges, which I think I have more than paid for, and something to send these useless cartridges back. I am a light user and don't think I have had any ink sent to me in a couple of years. I will wait a few days to see if someone can help me and if not I will just cancel my Instant Ink membership as it seems to be all take and no help when needed. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @sandym7,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

You must re-enable Web Services on your printer and add it back to your HP Connected account to continue printing with HP Instant Ink.

I have placed an order to ship both the black and color cartridges under express shipment, you should receive them in 3-4 business days.

Hope this helps!

Keep me posted!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.