09-02-2019 08:27 PM
Sir, In last week my printer was showing error print heat missing. I made the following work:-
1) I cleaned my print head by using warm water and installed. After cleaning all the printers shown cartridges errors one by one but this problem solved after restarting of printer.
2) I took 10 black and white xerox prints and 03 Colour prints. It was showing problem with cartridges so i made full reset to printer and started using.
3) During colour prints, printer shown cartridge problem with CYAN colour, carriage jammed towards right side and all the other menu options including Home disappeared from control panel.
4) Carriage was not free to move also. I moved gears with the help of screw driver and made print head free to move.
5) I tried power reset, fixing of print head, cartridges several times but no improvement is seen.
6) I inserted setup cartridges also but problem is the same. After removing cartridges and print head also i am getting error message,"Cartridge problem- One or More cartridges appear to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new cartridges".
7) Now no option is available on control panel except error message, question mark and guide how to install cartridges. Carriage is not even shacking automatically. After reset my printer is also not connected to network. Cartridges are also having sufficient ink level.
Please advise suitable troubleshooting as warranty
09-05-2019 03:17 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Appreciate you trying the steps. This looks like a hardware issue. Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.
Have a great day!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee