10-26-2019 01:57 PM
About a month ago, I installed my first shipment of HP Instant Ink cartridges. Now, my printer says there is a "Cartridge Problem" and will not allow me to print. I have removed and reinstalled the cartridges, cleaned them according to website instructions, unplugged and reset my printer, and checked for firmware updates. I'm now out of ideas. I feel as though I may need to replace the cartridge, and am frustrated that HP Customer Support is not open on weekends so I can resolve this issue quickly.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
10-26-2019 02:11 PM
- If the error persists and your printer uses two ink cartridges, reset your printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and set them aside.
- Unplug the printer.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the printer back in.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges.
- If the error persists, contact HP Instant Ink support.
- Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
- Click Contact HP Support in the Help Center area of the account page.
- Select Chat Now or Get Phone Number (Chat is not available in all countries).
- Fill in the form, and then click Chat Now or Submit.
- For phone support, call the number displayed and be prepared to provide the case number that is displayed on the contact page.