cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
PeterPPP
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cartridge error

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3752
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Color cartridge not communicate, I ve tried everything, clean, reset, etc.... Cartridge has been used few times, so it is nearly full.. Now I  cant print at all, only when I change color cartridge with empty old one, I can print in black... Solutions???

1 REPLY 1
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 666
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PeterPPP,

Thank you for reaching HP Community. I would be happy to help!

I appreciate all your efforts.

This seems to an issue with the ink cartridge.

Please make sure you have tried all the steps in the below document.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/1126203...

If the issue persists, I suggest you contact HP Support to get the cartridge replaced.

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/ 

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device. 

4) Select the country from the drop-down. 

5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 

Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Feel free to reach out if you need any other assistance.

Good day!

If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation