Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-29-2022 09:44 AM - last edited on 10-31-2022 11:43 AM by MayS
after replacing the old cartridge with a brand new cartridge (sent to me with the HP Instant Ink service) my printer is stucked in Error 0. I tried to find out a possible solution in My HP application and the problem seems to be that the cartridge has already been used and registered with another printer. I specify that the package of the cartridge was sealed and.
I hope you can help me, thanks.
11-01-2022 06:12 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an Ink Cartridge issue with your HP Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Was there any recent update on the printer prior to the issue?
While you respond to that, Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP Inkjet printers - Ink cartridge errors
If the issue persists, then please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee